A school fire safety program is being credited with saving a Boaz family. As 6-year-old Colt Huff and his older brother, Austin, were getting ready for bed December 27th, Colt insisted he smelled something burning, but it was very faint. When his mother turned off the celing fan it went away, then came back. A few minutes later, a fire started in the attic with a big whoosh. The fire chief told mom Cindy Huff that had she not listened to her son, things could have been much worse. The house is a loss, but lives were saved.